Sentivate Announces Strategic Partnership With Value DeFi

FaaS — Farming as a Service

Image for post
Image for post

We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Value DeFi protocol to launch one of the first liquidity mining programs using the one-click solution of Value Liquid technology. We will distribute 240 million SNTVT tokens using Value Liquid over the next 8–35 weeks. The initial pools are:

Image for post
Image for post
  • WETH <> SNTVT at a 98/2 Ratio

The WETH <> SNTVT 98/2 pool was chosen with a 98% wETH and 2% SNTVT ratio in order to attract traders to build up project liquidity and distribute the tokens among other traders in our ecosystem. This pool will run initially for 8 weeks and distribute a total of 116,250,000 SNTVT Tokens.

10% of tokens staked during the stated period will be unlocked immediately for claiming. The other 90% tokens will be unlocked after 2 months, then unlocked linearly every block for 10 days.

Image for post
Image for post
  • VALUE <> SNTVT at a 50/50 Ratio

The VALUE <> SNTVT 50/50 pool was selected in order to honor the partnership between our two projects. We will welcome VALUE as one of the first projects on our mainnet as soon as we go live in 2021. This pool will run initially for 8 weeks and distribute a total of 123,750,000 SNTVT Tokens.

10% of tokens staked during the stated period will be unlocked immediately for claiming. The other 90% tokens will be unlocked after 8 weeks, then unlocked linearly every block for 10 days.

Image for post
Image for post

Starting at November 2, 2020

Block Timer: https://etherscan.io/block/countdown/11178700

  • DAI <> SNTVT at a 2/98 Ratio

The DAI <> SNTVT 2/98 Pool will be dubbed the “SNTVT-Staking Pool.” For the protection of Liquidity Providers this pool will have a lock-up of 7 days. This pool will run initially for 32 weeks and distribute a total of 75,000,000 SNTVT Tokens.

10% of tokens staked during the stated period will be unlocked immediately for claiming. The other 90% tokens will be unlocked after 32 weeks, then unlocked linearly every block for 10 days.

Image for post
Image for post
  • USDC <>SNTVT at a 40/60 Ratio

The USDC <> SNTVT 40/60 Pool was chosen to give outside LPs an extra incentive to provide liquidity and to be a lower risk pool; less affected by impermanent loss. This pool will run initially for 16 weeks and distribute a total of 90,000,000 SNTVT Tokens.

10% of tokens staked during the stated period will be unlocked immediately for claiming. The other 90% tokens will be unlocked after 16 weeks, then unlocked linearly every block for 10 days.

Image for post
Image for post
  • wBTC <>SNTVT at a 50/50 Ratio

The wBTC <> SNTVT 50/50 pool will run initially for 16 weeks and distribute a total of 95,000,000 SNTVT Tokens.

10% of tokens staked during the stated period will be unlocked immediately for claiming. The other 90% tokens will be unlocked after 16 weeks, then unlocked linearly every block for 10 days.

Image for post
Image for post

The program was designed to be conservative, stable, and sustainable. In our models: Our Assumed Spot Price would be $.005 and $3,000,000 in Total Value Locked in each pool when running our Yield-Earning estimates. These will be your “Independent Variables” if you wish to simulate for yourself:

Make a copy of our model and plug & play numbers to see the scenarios!

The Sentivate Governance Board reserves the right to renew the WETH & VALUE Pools after the original 8 week periods and may also contribute additional SNTVT Tokens to the VALUE DeFi Program for Pools as they see fit at a later date.

Image for post
Image for post

About Value DeFi Protocol

The Value DeFi protocol is a platform and suite of products that aim to bring fairness, true value, and innovation to Decentralized Finance. Their flagship products include Value Liquid, an automated market-maker built on Ethereum that allows anyone to create trading pools with flexible ratio pairs, add liquidity, and earn trading fees, and Value Vaults, state-of-the-art multi-strategy yield-optimizers that allow unprecedented composability and flexibility of LP assets to maximize returns.

Image for post
Image for post

About Sentivate

Sentivate is the future of the Web. Sentivate is a hybrid web built to be a viable & realistic replacement for the modern web. A faster, safer, & more scalable than any solely centralized or decentralized web.

Website | Telegram| Twitter | Discord | Whitepaper | Github

Image for post
Image for post

Written by

Sentivate is a hybrid web built to be a viable replacement for the modern web. Faster, safer, & more scalable than any solely centralized or decentralized web.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store